Recruitment for Reviewers
RAA Editorial Board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
- Status: Part time
- Working language: English
- Working style: Internet-based
- Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers/editors will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms. Reviewers/editors’ names will be listed on the journal’s webpage.
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related very closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Admit to provide the review report in 3-6 weeks